Jet may refer to:
- Jet engine
- Jet aircraft
- Jet Airways, an airline based in India serving domestic and international routes
- JetLite, subsidiary of Jet Airways
- JetBlue Airways, an airline based in New York
- Jetstar Airways, an Australian airline servicing domestic and International routes
- Jetsgo, a Canadian airline
Mathematics and ScienceEdit
- Jet (mathematics)
- Jet bundle
- Jet (fluid), coherent stream of fluid that is projected into a surrounding medium, usually from some kind of a nozzle or aperture.
- Jet (particle physics), narrow cone of hadrons and other particles produced by the hadronization of a quark or gluon in a particle physics or heavy ion experiment.
- Polar jet, a phenomenon in astronomy, where streams of matter are emitted along the axis of rotation of a compact object.
- Relativistic jets are extremely powerful jets of plasma which emerge from the centers of some active galaxies.
- Jet (lignite), a type of coal used in some jewelry (origin of the adjective jet-black)
- Jets, a type of upper atmosphere lightning phenomena.
- Joint European Torus Experimental nuclear fusion machine.
- Jet (band), an Australian rock band
- "Jet" (song), a 1973 single by Wings
- Jet (UK band), a 1970s glam rock band from England
- Jet-CD, a 1998 album by Puffy AmiYumi
- The Jets (1980s pop band), a 1980s pop, R&B, dance and religious music band from Minneapolis, Minnesota
- The Jets (rock band), a 1970s rock band from Pekin, Illinois
- Jet Records, a record label
- Joan Jett, American rock guitarist and singer
- Jet (Wildstorm), a character from Wildstorm/DC Comics
- Jet (comics), a female character in DC comics New Guardians
- Jet Jaguar, a fictional robot from the 1973 film Godzilla vs. Megalon
- The Jets, a gang in the 1957 Broadway musical West Side Story
- Jet, a character from the TV series Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Jet, the tenth episode of the first season of the TV series Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Jet Black, a character from the anime Cowboy Bebop
- Jet the Hawk, a video game character from Sonic Riders
- Jet, a widely used drug in the Fallout 2 universe
- Jet Fusion, a cartoon character from The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
- Jet Link, who is Cyborg 002, a character from Cyborg 009
- Jet, one of the elements mentioned in the openings of the british fiction series Sapphire & Steel
- Jet Alone, a fictional robot from the Neon Genesis Evangelion anime series.
- New York Jets, an American football team
- Jet 14, a class of racing sailboats primarily located from the U.S. Atlantic coast to Ohio
- Delhi Jets, A Cricket team from Indian Cricket League
- Winnipeg Jets, a former professional hockey team
- Ipswich Jets, Australian rugby league team
- Jet, Diane Youdale, one of the stars of Gladiators
- "Jet," or "Jet Terry," nickname of Dallas Maverick Jason Terry
- Benny "The Jet" Urquidez, A kickboxer, coreographer and actor Benny Urquidez
- Newcastle United Jets, Champions of a professional football competition in Australia called the A-League.
- Newtown Jets, Australian rugby league team
- Jet, aka Monica Carlson, the Women's Champion of the first season of the 2008 revival of American Gladiators
- Journal of Economic Theory, an academic journal in the field of economics
- JETS, Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society, a premier theological journal
- Jet (magazine), an African-American themed magazine
- Jet Li, Chinese martial artist, actor, Wushu champion, and international film star
- JET Programme, the Japan Exchange and Teaching Programme (teaching English)
- Jet (drinking game), a drinking game played on college campuses in the USA and elsewhere
Products and businessEdit
- jetAudio, Multimedia software product
- Microsoft Jet Database Engine, Joint Engine Technology
- Java Emitter Templates, a template engine that is part of the Eclipse EMF project
- Matra Sports Jet, a French sports car
- Jet (brand), a filling station brand name
- JET TV, a television station in Singapore and Taiwan in the Jadeworld station group
- Pump-jet, a marine propulsion mechanism for jetskis and other types of boats
- Water jet cutter, a tool for cutting and the machining of engineering materials
- Jet: a tube, nozzle, or passageway in a carburetor
- Jet, Oklahoma, United States of America
- Water jet (recreation), a personal-use water cannon that can be turned to spray in different directions and is usually found in water parks
- Jet of Iada A famous German Shepherd Red Cross Rescue dog who saved hundreds of lives in 1940 during the bombings of London, the Battle of Britain or the Blitz.